Thursday, August 9, 2007

AOL for Mac is available?!?!

Did you know there's a version of AOL for Mac?!?

Neither did I.

You know why you didn't know that?

Because Apple doesn't pre-install it for you.

Dumb, isn't it?

I mean, I login to a new Mac, and all I have is this giant desktop, and there's NOTHING ON IT. What do I do first? Where am I to start?

Sure there are some apps on the dockamacallit, but I don't know what any of them do. If they were on the Desktop they could have their name right there too, and then you'd know.

OH, AOL, COOL NOW I CAN GET ON THE WEB.

I mean what good is a Mac if you can't get on the web? And how are you supposed to do that unless AOL is already on there? Huh? Huh? It's like that chicken that crossed the road to get to its egg except that the egg came before the chicken. Or something.

Whatever. Anyway, you know what I'm saying?

No comments: