Thursday, August 9, 2007

Oh You Think You're So Smart

So everyone's giving me shit about the question I asked Steve the other day.

For those who don't know, I wanted to know why Apple doesn't put “Intel Inside” stickers on their laptops.

Steve gave some BS answer about they like their stickers better - BUT THEY DON'T PUT THEIR STICKERS ON EITHER!! Then he said that they think people don't WANT stickers on their computers.

They're overlooking the fact that Intel gives people MONEY to put those stickers on their computers.

Huh, didn't know that, did ya, punks?

Yeah, so now that you know that Steve is leaving all that money on the table, NOW does it seem like such a dumb question?

I didn't think so.

You got a better question to ask? Let me know and maybe I'll ask it next time Steve calls me over. Oh yeah, that happens a lot, you're just jealous because he called on me.

So who's the loser now, eh?

No comments: